Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 25 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
- Do you have the skills to manage customer interactions, present in a group setting and work with others to produce a positive customer experience?
- Are you an automotive expert with a passion for coaching others in processes to best achieve an end goal?
PBS Systems is hiring a creative and enthusiastic individual to join the Product Marketing Team as a Customer Engagement Specialist.
The role will involve working with customers to determine their needs, then formatting the findings and conveying them to the Development team.
This is an opportunity to further develop your public speaking and project management skills. If you want to have a work week less ordinary, then this may be the role for you.
You will be able to quickly get up to speed on our products through an incentive based training process that will help you understand our software and how it applies in a dealership setting, helping you to become an expert in both.
- Being available as a product expert, this can be achieved through our internal certification initiative, knowledge of dealership structure and processes and understanding issues that the software can alleviate. Our new hires will be offered onsite time to gain a better understanding of the dealership.
- Maintain familiarity with the automotive industry
- Be a resource to the PBS Executive team and/or development team as necessary for consulting
- Promote the Education of our products and services
- Write marketing articles and posts about software features and benefits for customers and internal communications
- Create conference and workshop content and presentations
- Previous working experience in the automotive industry in the FIXED OPS (Parts and Service) area.
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners
- Upbeat and charismatic personality – People Person
- Public speaking
- Customer focus / Excellent Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving & Trouble Shooting Skills
- Creative and inquisitive
- Effective Time Management & Organization
- Strong Multi-tasking & Prioritization
- Computer oriented (Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite)
- Dealership experience
- Marketing and/or sales experience will be an asset
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.