Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our Client Services team. As an entry level Bilingual (French and English) Technical Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent technical support to our new and existing customers in our software, by assisting customers during develop, install and training process of their new dealership software. You will be assisting the customer with new software install training as well as on line/on the phone assistance.
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Provide excellent technical support to our French speaking customers
- Work on project teams to support other departments and install needs
- Monitor and respond to Helpdesk Tickets for our clients
- Escalate critical issues to management as needed
- Travel required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Previous Experience working with Networks (TCP/IP), Basic LAN/WAN knowledge
- CompTia A+ and Network + would be an asset
- Strong analytical, organizational, incident management and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a Customer Service Support role
- Ability to work within and meet set deadlines
- Thorough understanding of PC Hardware and Software as well as Microsoft Products
- Strong base knowledge of industry standard business applications
- Lifting to a heavy level (up to 50 lbs/23 kgs on an occasional basis, and up to 20 lbs /10 kgs on a frequent basis)
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.