Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
We are looking for a 1 year contract Customer Service Analyst to join our growing Data Development team in our Product and Solutions Group (PSG). The ideal candidate is a creative, innovative and enthusiastic individual who is looking to jumpstart their career. They will have a strong technical aptitude while being able to maintain top notch customer service. As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all things data related. This means processing data requests for third parties and working directly with the clients to troubleshoot issues.
- Investigate, document and efficiently resolve problem and change tickets
- Support and troubleshoot issues emailed from vendors and internal teams
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, helping to define the product vision
- Serve as a resource for vendors and internal teams that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs
- Confidently speak with customers to solve problems and uncover opportunities
- Process and complete setups of data requests for our third-party partners
- Monitor multiple sources for incoming requests, technical inquiries and issues from partners and internal departments
- Establish and maintain business requirements, development and design documentation
- Assist with developing and implementing new processes
- Research and resolve issues reported through emails and internal call tracking system
- Cleary communicate change requests and requirements to Stakeholders and Development teams
- Review and verify development changes prior to deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Business Analysis and/or QA Testing experience – An asset
- TFS (Team Foundation Server) – An asset
- Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills, including strong project management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities & manage time effectively
- Ability to guide others and develop key relationships
- Willingness to dive into technical issues and figure them out
- Strong decision making and prioritization skills; anticipating and resolving problems
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented.
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in both a team atmosphere and independently
- Ability to take on challenges and embrace variety, change and innovation
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Competitive salary
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.