Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows-based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is currently seeking an experienced industry professional to join our Data Conversions Team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and energetic individual who thrives on precision, detail and organization. You will be responsible for data extraction, ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) for new clients into our software, you will also be part of creating and maintaining ETL tools and conversion for our new and existing clients working in conjunction with our Install Services Team to perform your duties and ensure quality data services.
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Design, develop and maintain .Net software
- Code Merging and Team Debugging
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution
- Develop, test and implement program logic
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- University degree/diploma in Computer Sciences, Software engineering or related field
- Previous experience with .Net, SQL, and Access is required
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework and Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with automotive DMS – dealership or manufacturer is an asset
- Communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Effective self-starter and strong team player
- Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation
- Ability to analyze a company’s big-picture data needs
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
- Available to work on Sundays occasionally
What we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.