Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
The Jr. Project Manager is responsible for completing the New Customer Implementation for our product which involves interacting directly and continuously with our customers to coordinate product installations and training.
The Jr. Project Manager organizes and manages our Install teams at the dealerships for our customers’ initial week utilizing our software in a live environment. They will provide ongoing feedback to our in-house teams for process improvements to ease the transition for our end users.
Half of your work will be done from our office located in Calgary. The other half you will be traveling to the dealership site a part of the installation team. We have customers all around Canada and we are growing fast in the US too!
This is an entry level role that will allow you to start learning our business. Our company is growing very fast and new growth opportunities area arising every day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in project management
- Available to TRAVEL a minimum of two (2) weeks per month (US and Canada)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Customer focus / Excellent Customer Service skills
- Solid computer knowledge. Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving & Trouble Shooting Skills
- Strong Documentation Abilities
- Effective Time Management & Organization
- Strong Multi-tasking & Prioritization
- Willingness to commitment to an ongoing system of education and cross-training.
- Previous Experience in the Automotive Industry or Dealership Environment is an asset
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and passport
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department