PBS has been in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows-based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our Client Services team. As an entry level, Customer Service Representative you will provide excellent support to our new and existing customers in either the Sales or Service module of our our software. By assisting customers during develop, install and training process of their new dealership software. You will be assisting the customer with new software install training as well as on line/on the phone assistance.
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Provides excellent Sales/Service Software support and training to our customers
- Remote and on-site training of automotive dealership personnel
- Working on project teams to support other departments and provide install needs
- Support and troubleshoot issues to the Support team
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise
- Maintain documentations and update as processes change within installs and data transfers
- Responds to both internal and external support requests in a timely manner
- Works directly with customers for training and support
- Be able to talk about and navigate our DMS Software (sales/Service section) to be able to better assist
- Provide ongoing training on the software and different disciplines within the company
- Travel required
- Previous customer service or dealership experience will be considered an asset
- High school diploma
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite- web
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management and organization
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization
- Willingness to commitment to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
- Work well independently and in a team
What we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.