Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our PBS Client Services Support team in its Service division. As an entry-level Customer Service Representative you will provide excellent software support to our new and existing customers in the Service side of our software for the Automotive Industry by delivering immediate solutions and services or escalating if necessary to other departments.
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Provides excellent Service Software support and training to our customers
- Remote and on-site training of automotive dealership personnel
- Prepare detailed tickets using our in-house ticketing software by documenting customer concerns and troubleshooting
- Support and troubleshoot issues to the support team
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise
- Maintain documentation and update as processes change within installs and data transfers
- Respond to both internal and external support requests in a timely manner
- Work directly with customers for training and support
- Be able to talk about and navigate our DMS Software (Service Section) to be able to better assist
- Provide ongoing training on the software and different disciplines within the company
- Travel required
- Previous customer service or dealership experience will be considered an asset
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit - web
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management and organization
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization
- Willingness to commitment to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
- Work well independently and in a team
What we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.