Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. We also supply and support a web-based finance tool for captive Agricultural OEM finance companies.
PBS Software for auto dealers is a true windows-based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
The PBS Software to Agricultural OEM’s is a web based hosted application, customized for each OEM and supplied to the OEM’s dealer network.
PBS Systems is currently seeking a new team member to join our Development Group. The ideal candidate will have experience with Angular 6+, C# and .NET Core. As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining Angular based web applications.
- Maintain and enhance future Web applications
- Create and Maintain REST based Web Services
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3 to 5 years’ experience writing Angular, typescript, HTML and CSS
- Experience with 3rd party library, such as RxJs, Redux, bootstrap
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Microsoft software development
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Develops and proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Experience with RESTful services
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with web application GUI design and layout
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Bachelor's degree or College diploma in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently on most phases of development activities
- Capacity to take input and help from other team members
- Ability to meet with customers to review specifications and suggest solutions.
- Willing to work or collaborate with colleagues for imparting development and training
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, disciplined and reliable
- Inclination to understand and learn application/business functionality quickly
- Occasionally travel to customer locations either in Canada or United States
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.